Security Watch India (SWI) is a leading independent, non-partisan, not for profit
organization, dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials,
affiliate partners and businesses to promote better understanding of issues concerning
India's security sector through its various neutral initiatives throughout the year.
SWI facilitates for its members a chance to interact and discuss business with Government
of India officials and Industry with direct access to top Indian decision-makers.
Objectives of SWI:
- Create security consciousness amongst all stakeholders
through events and publications.
- Promote awareness about business opportunities
in India’s homeland security sector, Banking sector and in smart cities domain at
state and center level to the International & Domestic companies.
- Guide homeland security enterprises who are seeking
a profitable future in India.
- Provide an unbiased platform for communication
and exchange of ideas.
- Participate in cerebral events that bring together
the finest minds in the world from Security, Banking and smart city sector.
- Receive timely and accurate information on policy
and regulations that includes current Indian Homeland Security scenario that can
impact your business, through our reports.
- Engage with senior Government officials, industry
leaders and Domain experts at our Events.
- Impact: The Outcome of SWI's inspiring
initiatives are forwarded as recommendations to key decision makers in the government,
both at the center and state level.
- USP: As a neutral forum, SWI has the
dispensation to interact with government officials and can, thus, provide cutting
edge information on developments in the security scenario and the emerging situation,
much before anyone else.
- Networking: Our events attract a high
caliber and selective audience including key decision-makers and opinion makers
across business and government, providing excellent networking and branding opportunities
for all stakeholders.
- Media Presence: SWI’s opinions and
information have been sought by leading international think tanks and media.
- Strategic Position: Security Watch
India, being a neutral platform provides an interface between all players in the
Indian Homeland Security sector to share new ideas on a variety of subjects.
- Subscription to the monthly report.
- Subscription to the SBC (Security Business Council)
for the updates on the current tenders/projects.
- Access to all the conferences, exhibitions and
workshops as delegates (2 each corporate) for 1 Year.
- 15% Discount on Sponsorship during the year on
all SWI initiatives.
- 10% Discount on Exhibition during the year on all
- 10% Discount on Advertisement during the year on
Monthly reports and conference manuals.
- Complimentary banner advertisement for 90 days
on SWI daily News updates.
- Participation in International Conference/Exhibition
and meetings with Indian & foreign business delegations.
- Access to Research, Knowledge Papers, Press Releases.
- Inclusion of 5 white papers/case studies in monthly
- Corporate: INR 1,50,000 + Applicable taxes.
- Individual: INR 50,000 + Applicable